Modern IT systems are complex and it’s all about full-stack nowadays. To become a pentesting expert, you need to dive into full-stack exploitation and gain a lot of practical skills. That’s why I created the Full-Stack Pentesting Laboratory.
For each attack, vulnerability and technique presented in this training there is a lab exercise to help you master full-stack pentesting step by step. What’s more, when the training is over, you can take the complete lab environment home to hack again at your own pace.
I found security bugs in many companies including Google, Yahoo, Mozilla, Twitter and in this training I’ll share my experience with you. The content of this training has been carefully selected to cover the topics most frequently requested by professional penetration testers.
Key Learning Objectives
After completing this training, you will have learned about:
- Hacking cloud applications
- API hacking tips & tricks
- Data exfiltration techniques
- OSINT asset discovery tools
- Tricky user impersonation
- Bypassing protection mechanisms
- CLI hacking scripts
- Interesting XSS attacks
- Server-side template injection
- Hacking with Google & GitHub search engines
- Automated SQL injection detection and exploitation
- File read & file upload attacks
- Password cracking in a smart way
- Hacking Git repos
- XML attacks
- NoSQL injection
- HTTP parameter pollution
- Web cache deception attack
- Hacking with wrappers
- Finding metadata with sensitive information
- Hijacking NTLM hashes
- Extracting passwords
- Hacking Electron applications
- Establishing reverse shell connections
- RCE attacks
- XSS polyglot
- and more …
What Students Will Receive
Students will be handed in a VMware image with a specially prepared lab environment to play with all attacks, vulnerabilities and techniques presented in this training (*). When the training is over, students can take the complete lab environment home to hack again at their own pace.
(*) The download link will be sent after signing a non-disclosure agreement and subscribing to my newsletter.
The ticket price includes FREE access to my 6 online courses:
- Fuzzing with Burp Suite Intruder
- Exploiting Race Conditions with OWASP ZAP
- Case Studies of Award-Winning XSS Attacks: Part 1
- Case Studies of Award-Winning XSS Attacks: Part 2
- How Hackers Find SQL Injections in Minutes with Sqlmap
- Web Application Security Testing with Google Hacking
What Students Say About My Trainings
References are attached to my LinkedIn profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/dawid-czagan-85ba3666/). They can also be found here: https://silesiasecuritylab.com/services/training/#opinions – training participants from companies such as Oracle, Adobe, ESET, ING, …
What Students Should Know
To get the most of this training intermediate knowledge of pentesting and web application security is needed. Students should have experience in using a proxy, such as Burp Suite Proxy, or similar, to analyze or modify the traffic.
What Students Should Bring
Students will need a laptop with 64-bit operating system, at least 8 GB RAM, 35 GB free hard drive space, administrative access, ability to turn off AV/firewall and VMware Player/Fusion installed (64-bit version). Prior to the training, make sure there are no problems with running x86_64 VMs.
ISSS Members: CHF 2’500
Non ISSS Members: CHF 2’800
Minimum numbers of participants: 10, otherwise the course will be cancelled three weeks in advance
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellations 1 to 21 calendar days before the start of the event or in case of no-show, the full costs are to be paid
- The above mentioned costs are waived if a substitute person participates
- The written cancellation becomes legally valid only after ISSS has confirmed it in writing
- If the date of the event is postponed, the same conditions listed above apply